March 28, 2008

Life - Phase 1


Well…….i am planning to spend the next two days with ‘studies for forth-coming exam’.

And everywhere it’s a festival of examination, some writing it now and the rest preparing for it. Each of these mornings for the last one week I have been seeing children and youngsters going to their respective schools/colleges for writing exams. Each one is busy in his/her own world, mugging/revising/tensed.

Morning hours, wherever the bus takes a halt, students are found at every stop dwindling with their books as in last minute preparation.
I remember how exam days were for me, while I was studying and now, the same fear is lost or should I say I have conquered it?

9 comments:

Jaggu said...

Exams are always fun. Discussions with friends, combined studies in room, guessing the questions in the exampaper etc etc. Those times were great fun. All the best for you exams.:)

m.flowerr said...

@jaggu - thanks for dropping by and for your wishes!
exams are fun? oh my!

ceedy said...

Best of luck - and you still left a comment on my blog between studies :O

cool

Anonymous said...

hahaha exams.. i am big time scared of them

Sunil Kosuru said...

No, its just the realization, tht exams are not the end of life.

m.flowerr said...

@ceedy - thanks, and yeah i did!

@chriz - are you?

Jaggu said...

Ya. We have to study with fun to make our mind relax. Believe me, it will work. All the best.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

A bit of sadism surfaces when i look at anyone studying for exams..LOL..unfortunately thats de truth
TC
CU

m.flowerr said...

@jaggu - thanks! will try with that!

@cu - haha....funny..