May 6, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Jaggu for 30Q:

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Once upon a time that was with ‘The Shrek’

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
‘Coma’ by Robin Cook

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Snake & Ladder

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
‘The Week’ though I seldom read it.

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Smell of soil after the first rains, kerosene, petrol and ofcourse deo’s with a strong pungent.

6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Anything that’s soothing to ears

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
To be left alone

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
God, God and God…

9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
Don’t have a favourite in particular. Every place that serves a good quality food is my favourite

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
I am not a person with a foresight of such a stretch

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT---'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D'
Fulfill all my desires

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Wish I had known driving…I’d have then decided

13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nah…..i just can’t bear them

14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
Depends on intensity

15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Pehle driving tho seekne do..

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Maaza

17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...<br> Not restrict myself

18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes I do

19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
No thanks! Natural is beautiful

20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Bangalore, Mysore, Mysore, Bangalore

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket

22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Not very familiar to comment.

23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Cot ofcourse

24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Very much

25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Morning person

26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
What does this mean?

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My matress

28)FAVOURITE PIE?
Apple

29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Black forest

30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Hopefully its CU / Aarti…..let’s see

I would like to tag….

Chronic writer
CU
Aarti
Exceptionally me
Vasanthan
Aniket
Kalyan


8 comments:

Jaggu said...

Fine Fine. But why couldn't you comment on me?..very bad..:(. Generally we ca comment based on the blogs the person write even though we dont know them personally. Anyways, thanks for making my guess come true.

m.flowerr said...

@jaggu - You may be right, but then haven't read enough to conclude upon something:)

Cяystal said...

Hie!

Thanks for tagging me.lolz..


Nice one!

\cheers/

m.flowerr said...

@aayushi - hope to see it on your blog soon:)

Anonymous said...

tuk this one may....

m.flowerr said...

I did check and post a comment to your tag post..Thanks for taking up the tag Chrisss...

Anonymous said...

am i tagged??! and wasn't even informed!

abc said...

@aniket - yes, you are.....din't i?????