April 21, 2008

Ten reasons why I blog


I am not a big time fan of doing tags. Although, this one tagged by ootb-jaggu.blogspot seems interesting. Thanks Jaggu.
(P.S – Any kind of resemblance with the thoughts of other bloggers is purely co-incidental)
Here you go:

1. To unleash myself. Blog serves as a stress reliever atleast in my case.
2. To improve on my writing skills.
3. To learn from different blogs and gain knowledge.
4. To meet people from different regions, cultures, attitudes and behaviours.
5. For knowledge sharing.
6. To make new friends.
7. Let me be honest…. A decent and a royal Pass- time.

Jaggu, this is all I can think of…..thanks for tagging and help me know my inner-self.
And now I tag all, who’s interested in doing this.

10 comments:

ceedy said...

good to know smg more abt you :)

Abhinav said...

i agree to the first point .

Jaggu said...

You shud change the title of your blog to "7 reasons to blog". Anyways, thanks for executing tag and they were undoubtedly good.

Meghna said...

Hi Flower,
Nicely done! :p

cm chap said...

Everytg u said is true...
This is the best...
Let me be honest…. A decent and a royal Pass- time.

m.flowerr said...

@ceedy - thanku!

@abhinav - glad you do!

@jaggu - i should have but than...

@meghna - thanks

@cm-chap - first time here...welcome on my space. thanks you liked them!

Anonymous said...

thats a simple one.. here after a while...

m.flowerr said...

@chriz - yeah,i see that...try to come more often...

Cяystal said...

Hey!!..
Nicely done :D :P

Cheers,
Aayushi

(do visit my blog honey)

m.flowerr said...

@aayushi - thanks dear!