February 8, 2008

Happenings!!


Monday the 11th of February makes a beginning of the exam for third semester. What excites me is the fact, that the course material has 400 odd pages and the time left with me for reading(P.S: not revising)is a little more than 2 days.So, here i am, to unleash myself before i make a start.
I am glad Darsheel Sarfary of "Taare Zameen Par" is being nominated for filmfare and is being invariably accoladed. No justification required on this.
I have become the proud owner of a much desired mobile phone.
Last but not the least, God has been very kind to me.Let praise go to the Lord!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best for ur exams !!!

m.flowerr said...

@sandesh - thanks!keep coming in!

Preethi said...

your own mobile? wow, that's a fantastic feeling. I remember my own 1st mobile phone. Wouldn't let it out of my sight! Alrite... happy xam days to u. What is ur subject BTW?

m.flowerr said...

@preethi - and that's what you call 'being possessive' is.ain't it? thanks for the wishes and btw its hr!

Aarthi said...

so how did u do ur xams??

m.flowerr said...

@aarthi - exams....fast approaching results would spill the bean and thereby waiting for it with crossed fingers:))