February 12, 2008

ME


“Bast*** are you out of your senses??” I retorted aloud days back, while I was on a bus journey. The reason why I shouted was a protruding hand from behind which lay on my shoulder for a third time.
I had seen such stuffs happening to others over my previous journeys. But this time it was me. I panicked for a while. Gathering all my guts, I stood up “Bastard(in a soft voice which I could only hear) are you out of your sense? What is wrong with you? Is your hand broken?” was my response to the guy who had done this. Anger flared up in my tone that attracted everyone’s attention that they started looking at the him.
A sense of pride filled my heart , when I looked at my own brevity. Firstly i thought about his embarrassment and I was glad. Another thought, and I was thinking about the number of shoutings, and whackings he must have got in due course of time over a similar circumstance.
Nevertheless, his (mis)deed was made public and by whom? It was ME.

Hope some sense fills into his (shameless) brains.

14 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Well done..most of the times the silence of the womenfolk allow this frustrated ones to get away and feel emboldened..
You did the right thing by exposing these sort of guys who are a disgrace..
How terrible you must have felt
TC
CU

m.flowerr said...

@Compassion - You are right.Terrible was not the word at that moment.
Thanks for dropping in!

@Aniket - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thats so brave of you. But i cant believe that you can call some one a bastard :-). Anyways he deserved it

m.flowerr said...

@Umesh - Hehe............that's the other side of me!

KP said...

You did the right thing......:)

m.flowerr said...

@kp - thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey tats a cool thing to do. I still remember wen i did tat to the guy who was doin the acting funny with me [:P]
- crazyBugga

Anonymous said...

These idiots need to be just taught a lesson once & they will remember it for lives...they just take the vulnerability & silence of women to their advantage....he deserved it!

m.flowerr said...

@crazy - :)

@ kalyan - hopefully he remembers it!

Sunil Kosuru said...

Bravo.. u did the right thing :)

m.flowerr said...

@sunny - thanks!

Aarthi said...

Cool...Keep it up..."Bastard" perfect word for him....and ur guts...I appreciate...:)

m.flowerr said...

@aarthi - thanku thanku!!

The Name is Bizit | said...

you missed one kick in his bu#$.

By the way where exactly this incident happened?

http://accessbizit.blogspot.com/