November 5, 2007

Life


I am greatly relieved on my decision to skip exams for this season. Therefore, no books for a couple of months. A good news for me!!

Alternatively, I am planning on what books to read(minus course books). Any suggestion on the best of fictions or otherwise would be greatly appreciated.
Recently have picked up Sidney’s ‘Bloodline’. Although, I had started it for a time pass, I have reached those pages, from where, there would be no turning back. Having read Sidney over student days, I can easily say all of his books have got a similar kind of writing, which I am fed up off.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can go for some fast-paced thrillers as I think they finish more earlier than the others, although I don't know whether you will like it or not. My preference will be Frederick Forsyth thrillers...have a nice time!

Anonymous said...

Life?

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Lucky you..taking it easy..hmm

Happy Deepavali
Tc
CU

m.flowerr said...

@kalyan - Thanks. Shall try with Frederick thrillers!!

m.flowerr said...

@aniket - Yeap! Life!

m.flowerr said...

@CU - hmmmmmmm..... :-)

Happy Deepavali!

Anonymous said...

wow. you can hop down to my blog and comment after reading.. check out for indian authors.. vikram seth, robin sharma and rushdie.. not mentioning any specific buk cos all their works are closely related with relationships..

Anonymous said...

and as kalyan said, try fredrick foresyth stuff. they r gud.. day of the jackal is very gud indeed..

m.flowerr said...

@chriz - thanks for dropping by and for the suggestion. shall try them.
do drop in again!

aMus said...

try david baldacci and greg iles...some are good...

m.flowerr said...

@thinking - thanks for dropping by!sure,thanks will try! do come again

Aarthi said...

Try Robin cook's series..though it has tht medicinal smell..it is bearable....

m.flowerr said...

@aarthi - thanks for the suggestion!do come again!

Anonymous said...

Why dont you try indian finction authors? Will be a change and you can identify with the charecters more easily.

m.flowerr said...

@Umesh - thanks! shall try!