September 17, 2007

Eyes

Had a terrible experience days back and thereby decided to put it on my blog. Read on -
From the last couple of days, I have been experiencing a kind of problem in my eyes and that is double image of everything I see. Beyond my arms-stretch, I see two images of every single object! First few days….. were indeed distressing with 2 in place of 1, of everything….2 roads, 2 ricks, 2 comps ………Oh my god!Whatta terrible life that was??
And now, kinda used to it.

And someday it so happened, I had to cross the road by myself and there was a speeding motorbike. My plight was, I could see two motor bikes coming towards me. With no idea on what is to be done, I just thought of Lord Almighty and walked……….
Oophs………….i had done it. I had crossed the road unhurt. Within a flick of a second I had realized lots in life. Prime being value of Senses. We generally don’t realize the importance of things until something goes wrong with it.

Hence, never take yourself for granted. Take the utmost care of YOU!!

7 comments:

Aniket said...

what the hell? having double visions!!
now that you are safe, take good care of YOU and your eyes.
btw, why this double vision??

m.flowerr said...

Thanks for aniket....however, am on the road to recovery.Its because of the strain in eye muscles!

Devaiah A M said...

Hope you are getting medicated and for heaven sake dont risk your own life as you have just one life to live.. May flower.. GET WELL SOON..

And yeap should say the new look and feel of your Blog if its a result of double vision then its GOOD..:)

But Take care of yourself..

Cheers
Devaiah A M

Devaiah A M said...

May Flower.. May be u could have a quick read on the link below on Double vision , got this from a friend of mine.


http://www.strabismus.org/double_vision.html

m.flowerr said...

@ devaiah-
thanks for those kind words....i shall take care of myself.
the new look is the result of an inspiration i got, from one of my friend.
thanks for the link as well..shall make use of it!!

Devaiah A M said...

How you feeling now?? are you back to normal vision?? take care ...

m.flowerr said...

@devaiah- quiet better now!thanx!