August 16, 2009

Muscat Random Pics


I had been on a month long vacation to Muscat with my brother and his family recently. Flying for the first time had made me go delirious.By the end of the journey, I realized that I had really enjoyed the flight journey throughout. I was excited about the fact that I would be in Muscat when I would get out of the plane. Since it was dark when we had landed I couldn’t see the view out clearly. Once out of the flight, I could feel the warmth of heat on my skin, I was imagining how could the heat be in the peak summer months.

A real good experience I had visiting places and trying out with varieties of food. A glimpse into my visit:






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to be back in your blog after a long time....Simply beautifully captured shots....like them all!

Jaggu said...

Nice to see you back. So are you enjoying in Muscat? Whats special about that place?

aMus said...

lovely pics...

m.flowerr said...

@flying - thanks!keep coming

@jaggu - ya, did enjoy very much and now am back from my vacation:) everything about that place is special.....roads,landscape,malls,
beach,people though i have not had much interaction with them... and what not:)

@suma - thanks!

ceedy said...

Nice :)

How are things otherwise?

m.flowerr said...

@ceedy - thanks! yeah....as usual....what about you?